Saturday, December 17, 2011

On the rocks...

... in my on-going part-time quest to get great pictures with my dog; can you see her?  She is there in the picture... just.
Camouflaged well in amongst the rocks...
Blue and green together is such a great summer time colour combination.  They look so fresh and clean together.
In sewing news; I am squeezing an insane amount of sewing in amongst glasses of champagne, canapes, and strawberries and small pieces of chocolate fudge cake impaled on skewers so you can dip them into a chocolate fountain...  and btw, YUM  (it's a tough life but somebody has to do it)  But all my current projects are top secret coal-and-dagger stuff; mwahaha.  To be revealed at a later date....


Details:
Top; from Pattern Magic 3 by Tomoko Nakamichi, green cotton jersey, details here
Shorts; Burda 7723, white linen, details here and my review of this pattern here
Cardigan; Metalicus


ps. she is the slightly more orange "rock" at the top left.

12 comments:

  1. Ok, that was fun-- finding your dog. Like an "I spy" picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic photo! great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's Waldo? :-)

    Great fashion shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally found your dog. It took me awhile. I agree, blue and green are great summer colors. Love the photo shoot on the rocks. It must be a tough life with all of those parties and all. I feel really sorry for you. Looking forward to your secret projects. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot of the Amazing Hairy Rock. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spot the dog...love the green knotted top. How advanced does one's sewing need to be to do Japanese patterns from a book??

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was tough, but I finally found him!

    I agree, what a great shot of a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, blue and green go really well together.
    A lovely summer look you have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love blue and green, the rocks, the pose hehe... I spotted "her" also;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know about your part of Aus but in NZ fresh berries are a big part of Xmas. Nothing beats a big bowl of freshly picked strawberries and raspberries with vanilla ice cream but your version with the chocolate sounds divine as well! I did bauk at $20kg for cherries this morning but I won't be letting the week go by without some of these to nibble as well!

    Found your dog! Wasn't too hard to see her hiding in amongst the rocks but being an owner of a small dog, finding them in difficult places has become an art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to confuse you on the strawberry front. We grow cherries here too, in fact in Central Otago, not too far from Queenstown which is obviously in the bigger scale of things pretty close to Christchurch. I think they are really expensive because it is a late season this year. I will have to check out a roadside stall instead of the supermarket me thinks!

    ReplyDelete