Sunday, June 19, 2011

If you came expecting glamour...

...sorry.
This is traditionally my day off from being stylish and put-together.  This is me being a dag.  In fact if one so desired (which I totally understand most couldn't care less, but still) one could check back through my Sunday outfits for any of these me-made challenges and probably the same aura of dag-icity will be a constant.  But hey, days for comfort dressing are a necessary and realistic part of one's week.  I am spending the day chucking a ball for the dog (did this activity after our brief photo opportunity here, as usual), sipping cups of tea and reading the paper, and a bit of cooking and sewing will be achieved too, no doubt.
Wishing you all an equally lovely weekend!


Details:
Shirt; Burda 7767, pink linen, details here (originally made for Craig, but Tim has hijacked it permanently and I borrow it sometimes too, hehe)
Jeans; Burda 7863 with modifications, rust-coloured corduroy, details here
Socks; not seen, but handknit too, I'm wearing these ones
Boots; Andrea and Joen, from Uggies in Dunsborough

10 comments:

  1. Cazza you are the daggiest dag I ever did see.
    And pigs fly too.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. day off from style? Not possible carolyn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works for me. Everyone is entitled to have a day off. My day off is ALL weekend not just Sundays. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still a great outfit and we got up to Frisbee throwing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All dags should look as good as you :> Love that pink shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't help buy look stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carolyn,
    I don't know what dag is, but you look great to me. And I'm sure that your dog agrees with me...
    Have a lovely week.
    Miriam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dag? It's been fascinating to watch the changing moods of the water behind you this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually think you look really stylish today. It might be a bit daggy without the boots, but they totally jazz it up. And I'm not convinced orange jeans can ever be daggy.

    Unless daggy means "sleek, cool, and unusual", anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still a great outfit and we got up to Frisbee throwing.

    ReplyDelete