Friday, March 25, 2011

A girlie day out...

...  shopping and lunching with my mother and my two sisters-in-law.  Simply delightful.  We had a cocktail with lunch as well as a load of fun, and I spent a birthday gift voucher for Zomp on some totally adorable new shoes!  Will be showing them off here soon, for sure.


Details:
Top; my own design, made from an old pair of three quarter pants, details here
Skirt; my own design, charcoal jersey knit, seen first here
Sandals; Pedro Miralles, from Soletta shoes
Nail varnish; Pouty Purple, BYS

13 comments:

  1. That top is awesome! Did you base it off of another pattern or just totally make it up? I'd love to see what the pattern pieces look like. I love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful top. A look I admire, but couldn't carry off myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your clothes! This top is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the interesting details of this top. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe your top was once a pair of 3/4 length pants! It looks cool and edgy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing top, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is fabulous. It looks perfect on you. Hard to believe it was once a pair of pants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous top, and I can't stop staring at your shoes! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with everyone else. That top is amazing. I love the pop of color with your red shoes. What a fun day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look regal and elegant with your hair up and the square neckline ... what a fun day it sounds like. Will be looking forward to seeing the new shoes, tho I like these too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. somehow I had missed the previous post on the making of this top. Very interesting design. The top looks utterly different to my eye than the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous outfit. This top is one of my favs. Love the pop of red with your shoes.

    ReplyDelete