Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cute kitten photos, with glimpses of lounge suite re-cover, version 2

Not very good photos today, I'm afraid, if you're looking for high quality pictures of sewing projects.  However, if you're into photos of impossibly cute kittens, then this could be your favourite post of the day!
I was hunting for pictures of my second re-cover of our lounge suite (re-covers 1 and 3 posted previously).  As I was not into photographing my sewing efforts back then,  I neglected to take any worthwhile photos of re-cover 2, which was of chocolate brown chenille-y type fabric.  Mum made a bag for me out of some of the leftovers (at right).    
So, here are the only photos I have with glimpses of this particular project.  The photos are ostensibly of Zoe, the kitten, being cute and of Sophie, the enormous big grey cushion of a cat.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Aaaa... they are adorable! And from what I can tell, the sofa looks really, really nice too. But then, any sofa would with a colour-coordinated, playful kitten on top of it... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see the bag. The cats look so cute. Sophie always looks the same. Resting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg omg omg omg KITTEN!!!
    What a beautiful sweetheart! There is nothing in the whole world more beautiful than a kitten. (Although my cat is currently in big trouble for clawing my leather couch!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and great sofa, too. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog today. I'm feeling very clever all of a sudden. It's nice to get a pat on the back now and then. I think that's one reason I love this blogging, all of the nice comments. Can kind of give the day a lift. You know?

    ReplyDelete