Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Glossy wooden beads

Got heaps of office work to do today, so may not enter the laundry (where my sewing machine is situated, taunting me) until it's all done... I also had a few errands to run, so took time out to sneak down to the foreshore for today's pictures.
This necklace that I made last winter was, unlike my Chanel style chain belt, one of those serendipitous projects that just flew out of my imagination and took all of about 20 minutes to make.  Just a few packets of glossy brown beads and a packet of silver charms, strung along some shoestring, knotted periodically, added a catch at the ends, et voila!
Tres chic, non?
Today is my parents' wedding anniversary, so congrats, Mum and Dad!
I'm currently working on my next next Wardrobe Re-fashion, I've already got this week's in-the-bag and ready for Friday but my next one is a little more complex and is occupying my mind, I'm itching to get in the laundry and work on it some more, but I've procrastinated long enough and sadly have to go and do some real work now...


Details:
Skirt; Rodney Clark?, Louis?, op shop
Camisole; Country Road
Cardigan; Vertice, mid 70's
Necklace; self-made
Sandals; Neo, from Nine West (I think)
Bag; made by my mother

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Oui...tres chic! And I hve alwys wanted hair the color of yours. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is truly gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oui Oui madame ..très chic et très joli :)
    You look great, and I love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit. The necklace is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete